MEMBERSHIP: Responsible for leading membership recruitment and retention efforts for Quorum
- INCLUDES: materials development, annual member survey, community outreach, Ally inclusion, referral rewards program implementation, and membership goals setting
- ALSO: Works with Corporate Relations and Certification committees
- OTHER: Identifies methods to include non-Board members
WPA (Workplace Alliance): Responsible for the development ad implementation of quarterly WPA events.
- INCLUDES: Outreach/marketing, site location, relationship management, and program content.
- ALSO: Works with Corporate Relations Chair to develop and maintain relationships with corporate partners
SIGNATURE EVENTS: Responsible for development and implementation (in conjunction with the Quorum Board) of Quorum’s annual signature events.
- INCLUDES: Event planning, event management, sponsorship procurement, and marketing
- ALSO: Development and oversight of the NCOD Host Committee
- REQUIRES: Fundraising, event planning and development experience (or the willingness to learn)
MONTHLY EVENTS: This committee is responsible for sourcing event locations, developing member relationships, and marketing monthly events.
- INCLUDES: Developing new relationships with potential members, identifying topics/speakers, general event planning, and creation of marketing materials and social media presence
- ALSO: Works to develop an annual plan for monthly event sponsorships
- OTHER: Works in conjunction with the Marketing Committee Chair and the Events Committee
CERTIFICATION/SUPPLIER DIVERSITY: Responsible for certification activities and events, member education about certification, and supporting members through the NGLCC Certification process.
- INCLUDES: Event development/marketing and targeted outreach to potential certified LGBTBEs
- ALSO: Works in collaboration with the Board and Executive Director to address unique supplier diversity opportunities
MARKETING/ADVERTISING: Responsible for all of Quorum’s social media/outreach/advertising/marketing efforts.
- INCLUDES: Website and social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) content management, development of Quorum’s annual marketing plan, and the development and implementation of a coordinated media plan (including regular press releases)
- OTHER: Works with Lavender magazine, AM950 and other community media partners to enhance these efforts
CORPORATE RELATIONS/DEVELOPMENT: Works with the Membership Committee as well as the WPA to develop and/or strengthen relationships with our corporate partners.
- INCLUDES: Identifying new membership targets and the development of a corporate engagement plan
- ALSO: Develops marketing materials, sponsorship/membership strategies, and completes member site visits
For more information, please email Rebecca Waggoner at email@example.com
© 2019 Quorum. All Rights Reserved.
2446 University Avenue West, Suite 112
St. Paul, Mn 55114
Quorum is a Minnesota 501(c)6 non-profit organization.