Join us on Thursday, December 9, 2021 to dance the night away, purchase your holiday gifts at our silent auction, and help us celebrate 2021! It has been a fantastic year and we want you to celebrate with us!
Please make sure to bring lots of business cards as this is also a wonderful evening for networking and fun. We will also hold a brief business meeting to update you on Quorum as well as election of Quorum's 2022 Board of Directors!
This event will be hosted in the newly renovated and soon to be re-opened LUSH event space. Join us for a pre-opening sneak peek at this newly renovated lounge and theater!
5:30PM Guest Arrival
6:00PM: Welcome and Event Program
- Welcome from Ron Gersdorf, Quorum Board President
- Highlights from 2021
- A sneak peek at Quorum in 2022
- 2022 Board Elections
7:00pm Sparkles and Spirits Bingo
We have a limited number of vendor tables and sponsorships available to increase the visibility of your organization or business. Vendor tables and sponsorships are an easy cost-effective way to showcase your unique products and services!
COVID-19 INFORMATION FOR ATTENDEES:
For this year’s Quorum Holiday Party, Quorum is making every effort to ensure a safe and enjoyable event. Thank you for your patience as it has taken longer than anticipated to address all of the planning concerns related to this event.
We recognize that never before in our collective histories have we had to address the impacts of a global pandemic. We also know that we have a wealth of information to guide our decision-making strategies. We have extensively researched guidelines provided by the State of Minnesota, the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), and Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
We will implement multiple layered prevention strategies to ensure that all attendees are as safe as possible. We have developed the following event guidelines/safety protocols to prevent the spread of Covid-19 at the Luncheon. If you are unable to follow these protocols, which were created with CDC guidelines and local and state ordinances at the forefront of our minds, we ask that you do not attend the in-person event. We are currently trying to create a livestream option for the business and bingo portions of the event and will update you as this option becomes available.
- All attendees will be required to either have proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test within 72 hours of the event. We will have a special check-in process to ensure this step towards safety.
- Masks will be required throughout the event except when seated or eating/drinking. We will have some masks available but encourage you to bring your own as well.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations throughout the event
- We will strictly limit the number of attendees, staff and guests to 125 people, which aligns with local and state ordinances and our venue’s capacity restrictions.
Although our 2021 Quorum Holiday Party may not look like others you’ve attended in the past, we know that it will continue to be a joyous and celebratory event. Please feel free to reach out to us via email at Rebecca@twincitiesquorum.com with any questions!
Thank you in advance for your cooperation, and we look forward to seeing you (masked up!) on December 9th!
Ron Gersdorf, Quorum Board President
Rebecca Waggoner, Quorum Executive Director